Liftmaster 8550 Elite Series® DC Battery Backup Belt Drive Door Operator
by Action Garage Door Jacksonville / Wednesday, 26 February 2014 / Published in
Powers up when Power is Down
- MyQ® technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your needs.
- DC motor belt drive system is powerful yet ultra-quiet and maintenance free.
- Battery Backup powers up even when the power is down so you can get in your garage.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor and belt, 5-year parts and 1-year battery backup warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for you.
- PosiLock® locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Timer-to-Close remembers to close your garage door when you forget – automatically closes the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as you walk in so no more fumbling in the dark.
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.